15 years experience in the field...
- Private Practice Psychologist/Psychotherapist: Assisting families, couples, and individuals navigate life transitions, marital difficulties, depression, and more...
- Psychologist - Public Health Care: Providing services in a francophone long term health care institution for 160 residents. Experience with dementia, loss of autonomy, institutional adjustment and coping, illness, death and dying.
- Concordia University: Academic Counsellor
- 3-year Marital and Family Training program: Argyle Institute for Human Relations
- Master's Degree, Counselling Psychology, McGill University
- B A. Specialization, Applied Human Sciences, Concordia University
Professional Orders and Affiliations:
Ordre des psychologues du Québec: OPQ 10706-06
American Association for Marital and Family Therapy: Clinical Member